1. What is the difference between fine art paper and standard paper ?
2. How long will it take to produce and dispatch my fine art prints ?
3. Can I print colour, sepia and B&W on fine art paper ?
4. How long will my fine art prints last ?
5. How should I handle my fine art prints ?
Your prints are “fine art”. This means that they need to be handled accordingly. Treat them as though they were an original painting. This means they should be stored away from moisture and direct sunlight.
When handling, it is advisable to wear cotton cloves.